Toddler: The Ida B. Wells Classroom Community
The Toddler classroom community is a secure and and nurturing environment that provides the ideal setting for students ages 18 months to 3 years to develop their senses and learn to care for themselves and their environment. Ms. Stacy is the Toddler Lead Guide, and Ms. Jordan and Ms. Rosy are the Support Guides.
Toddler's whole-day option begins at 8:15 a.m. and ends at 3:00 p.m. The half-day option begins at 8:15 a.m. and ends at 12:45 p.m.
Toddler Classroom Wishlist (Updated 9/2019):
- Toddler Wish List:
- Mini musical instruments / assortment of drums, tamborines, castanets, bells, percussion sticks (we have egg shakers)
- Wooden trays with handles (IKEA, craft stores)
- Various baskets and boxes for storage and display (IKEA, etc.)
- Stackable demitasse cups
- Baby wipes (Always a need!)
- White cardstock (Always a need!)
- Thermal laminating pouches
- Clorox wipes
- Toddler sized bean bag chair(s), neutral colors
- Spider plant
- Jade plant